Here's some pics from our Idaho trip.

We did some fishing. Mitch caught this Trout on Rigby Lake, while my Dad was stuck rowing the boat in high winds...


We went to a girls camp the Church owns and went down this awesome slide. My Dad recently rebuilt the frame underneath the slide.

















We helped my Dad and a neighbor finish hauling in his hay. Mitchell was having a good time with his allergies. We did have air conditioning in the truck though. I never had that when I was working on the farm.

These are a couple pictures from our drive. Which one is from North Dakota, and which one is from Idaho????

7 Response to "Here's some pics from our Idaho trip."

  1. Arctic-mermaid Says:

    Wow that slide is so good! I want one...

  2. Audrey Says:

    DANG! I was always convinced there were no fish in Rigby lake, that was the only reason I would swim in it. Thats ruined now:(

  3. The Seaman Family Says:

    Looks like you guys had a nice trip. Way to go Mitch! Not a bad lookin fish. Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves!

  4. Nicole Says:

    Just to show how big of a chicken I am...I think I would be too scared to go down that slide. I know, it's pretty bad.

  5. Kristen Says:

    Uh... I love the North Dakota drive too. Where are your pictures of the Sunflowers???? I love the wide open spaces. Idaho is beautiful though, too! Is that a slide for hay? I have never seen such a thing.

  6. Serena Says:

    The slide is for people. There is a warning sign not to wear rubber shoes because they will melt. You have to sit on a piece of carpet so you don't burn your bum. I did get a little burn on my arm. It's a little scary at first, but alot of fun!!

  7. shantel Says:

    It looks like you guys had alot of fun.I'm with Nicole that slide looks SCARY!