County Market Dollar Days

I went with Serena to dollar days...............and it was crazy. Not really sure if it was worth the $40 we saved. How much is your time worth??? Why do I have to buy a lower quality product just because it's cheaper???? We really have to stretch our dollar further right now, but cheaper is not ALWAYS better...............

Serena waiting patiently in line....... She looks great. She has been feeling great too..

Lines, lines, lines..............

Yes!!!! We got the last package of bacon...... :)

This guy couldn't keep up with the ribs. Going like hotcakes............................

I'm glad we only have to shop for fruits/vegetables, meats, and dairy. We get everything else from our own store, and get cash back each month. Maybe someday a Grocery company can provide online services and make a profit. (Who misses Simon Delivers???)

5 Response to "County Market Dollar Days"

  1. Benjy Says:

    Wow...you must be making the big bucks now that $40.00 does not mean much to you. Whats the secret? :) Hearing how crazy it is, I'm glad that Kristen is willing to go and I didn't have to.

    Benjy

  2. Nicole Says:

    I'm all about saving, but I try and avoid things like Dollar Days--lines are too long and there's too many people for me. Glad to hear Serena's feeling good.

  3. The Seaman Family Says:

    Money...hmm we have to save every penny. The first mortgage payment out this month and man oh man. I wish they had more dollar days~! Thank goodness for coupons too, gotta love them. Come on Clint you gotta live a little!! It's not that bad and there is some great deals out there!!

  4. shantel Says:

    I actually saved $126 dollars and its things that I buy anyways just at a way better price yesterday.

    Totally worth it!! Mike would have said the same thing as you though.

  5. Kristen Says:

    The idea behind Dollar Days is...that they aren't lower quality, just lower prices. I didn't know there was a better Rice Krispy bar then Kellogs Rice Krispies. Pepsi products in the bottle that are less than half price? Pepsi brand is lower quality? Try the WalMart brand pop...that is lower quality. Crystal Farms Cheese...is what I always buy only it is about 1/3 the price on dollar days. Doritoes... what brand is better than that? Not Aldi, for sure... I think the reason it is so packed,well because people have figured out that it is worth their time and money????? I agree it wasn't fun...but I love that my freezer and shelves are stocked again! And I'll hit Dollar Days again the next time...;-)