Am I alone on this one????

I don't know why, but I love the smell of coffee.
Now mind you I don't drink coffee.
But one of my tasks at work is to make coffee,
and I love, love, love the smell of the grounds.
Am I alone in this fetish?
Does anyone else, who doesn't drink coffee
love the smell?


9 Response to "Am I alone on this one????"

  1. Kristen Says:

    Ummmmm, maybe? No... are you kidding me? It is a little different for some of us, who use to enjoy a cup, but since I am done with those ways... I have to say I try not to get too close to it! It does knock me off my senses at the Mall of America when I walk past the coffee shop near the food court. I have to enjoy it via..aromatherepy. ;-) There is a reason why it smells so good....it's inticing!

  2. Andie Says:

    YES, YES, YES! I love the smell of coffee. I can't go to the grocery store without going down the aisle with all the gourmet coffee beans and inhaling deeply. I've always thought I was the only Mormon who was weird enough to do that; now I know that I am not alone!

    I don't, however, like the smell of "coffee breath". You know, when people drink a lot of it then get up real close to have a conversation...ewwww.

  3. Clint Says:

    Thanks Andrea. I am glad to know that I am not alone.

  4. Clint Says:

    You know what else if funny about Serena??? When we started dating, she loved the smell of my clothes. At first, I thought is was me... just because I was so cool. But no... my mom used Downy......

  5. Audrey Says:

    This makes me laugh because I pour a small cup every day at work, sniff it and dump it out. Ty thinks I'm coo coo!

  6. Andie Says:

    Serena, we need to talk...Ryan thinks I am a serious weirdo because I always sniff my clean clothes before I put them on. I use Downy too! Maybe there is something addicting in it...kinda like crack...

    There have also been studies done showing that women actually LIKE the smell of their husband's sweat. I'll be gross and admit that I agree. Anyone want to weigh in on that one?

  7. Clint Says:

    I have to admit that I do LOVE the smell of clean clothes. Especially Downy clean clothes. I even bought a candle that was called clean linen, it was great. I need to get another one. But sorry, Andrea, I don't like the smell of men' sweat. They smell much better after a shower!

  8. Nicole Says:

    I like the smell of coffee grounds and I know that my dad does too. It doesn't smell good enough to ever want to try it, but good none the less. It sounds like it's more common than I thought.

  9. shantel Says:

    YES!!!!It is one of my favorite smells.Man your first picture made me homesick I miss mountains.