Flying to Portland OR for the weekend..


















Serena and I are flying to Portland for the weekend. It will be nice to have some time together, and get around some friends and great people we have come to love. We will take some pictures of some of our favorite places there. Say tuned..........................................



2 Response to "Flying to Portland OR for the weekend.."

  1. Kristen Says:

    We hope you guys have a great time and come back refreshed! It is so pretty there! Will you go by the temple?

  2. Nicole Says:

    OH! I am so jealous. I think Porland is one of the most beautiful places to go. I love how you can see Mt. Hood (the mountain in the background) from almost anywhere. I could be biased though, seeing as how I was born and spent my childhood there. The temple is beautiful if you get a chance to go.