Back to Work.....


Our semi-vacation is complete. We are back to work. We learned a lot about business and are amazed at what a great company we are a part of. They increased the bonus's this year by 190 million, and are running a national ad campaign worth 300 million. This is pretty amazing amidst this economy.
We didn't get many pictures of Portland or Seattle. We had to drive through Tacoma, which is where I was born. Someday I may tour the city and find the hosptial or something. If any of you didn't know, I was adopted at the age of 3 days. And no, I don't have any interest in finding my biological parents. Not sure why, just never had the desire. My Mom and Dad are all that I could have asked for in parents............... :)

1 Response to "Back to Work....."

  1. Kristen Says:

    That is awesome that you were blessed with such great parents. I am glad we got to meet them! We are glad that you are back!