Transformation At Last....Black Chairs

(Chairs Before)
Some of you may know that I bought a new table
at Pier1 the end of February. I have been putting off setting
up the table because I wanted black chairs. I had debated about
painting my current chairs black but I was not to excited about
having to sand all of the chairs before I painted them. So I have
been looking at chairs to buy, which would cost around $500.
Needless to say I didn't want to spend the money for chairs.
A couple of weeks ago I found a web-site that talked about
someone who used liquid sandpaper to repaint her kitchen
chairs. I thought I can do that so I embarked on repainting my
chairs black. The following picture shows the chairs finished in black.
What do you think? I love them!! This pictures doesn't
do them justice. It cost me about $50 to paint my chairs.

6 Response to "Transformation At Last....Black Chairs"

  1. Unknown Says:

    I likey, likey! They look great! Seriously, a little elbow grease, a savings of $450 bucks and it looks like you have a new kitchen! The only part I don't like about spray painting is when you blow your nose later and your snot is the same color as whatever you painted. Sorry, was that too graphic?

  2. Andie Says:

    They look good...very modern. Good for you for being so resourceful.

  3. shantel Says:

    Looks Great!!!I'll have to let my sis-in-law know about the liquid sandpaper she has been putting off doing her table for that same reason.

  4. Kristen Says:

    I love it. They look so nice and I love the new table. Who put it together? Way to go Serena, always to handy and crafty!

  5. Nicole Says:

    I think they look great! It's nice that with a little effort on your part you were able to save so much.

  6. The Seaman Family Says:

    Those look AWESOME! Way to go. I will have to remember that when I got to do mine!