Memories....

Memories...
So, this is my first tag. Sometimes these are intersting, sometimes...not so much. My sister recently posted this tag on her blog and I commented. So in order to play along, I'm supposed to repost the tag on my blog...so here's how you play:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or just little, anything you remember, good or bad, but please be nice! (And Clint keep it clean.)
2. Next, repost this on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
So, I think that I may be sitting here...all alone with my memories...since I don't think anyone in my family understands how to do this blog thing, if they have even managed to teach themselves how to use the internet. With one exception (Lorinda). Seriously people, most of them are in Idaho...just a little behind the times. But I love 'em!
Here's to some memories...CHEERS!

5 Response to "Memories...."

  1. Unknown Says:

    Where do I begin? I think my strongest memories of you surround your wedding. I remember the way the house was set up that day and I remember just loving you so much as my big sister. That has never stopped! You are amazing and I hope you know what a great example you are to your brothers and sisters. We all love you and miss you so much! And I had forgotten about Clint's freakishly long toes. He could probably be in the Guiness Book of World Records with those things!

  2. Kristen Says:

    I have enjoyed our many hours of just hanging out, but especially you laughing at me freaking out over 24! When I think of you, I think about a friend who accepts me just the way I am....craziness,paranoia's and all! You are an awesome cook! I love my memories of hanging out in your house wrapped up in your warm quilts! And all of your(That's what she said,) lines.....;-o You are my friend and I know that my life is better having you and your family and friends.

  3. Andie Says:

    TP-ing your house on your birthday, setting up Kristen's yard sale with you on her birthday, moving into your guys' house for a week while you were in Idaho (THANK YOU!!!), serving in primary with you while you were teaching Sunbeams and me and you spending forever trying to coax my niece Emma out from under the table. (That class should go down in history as the worst Sunbeam class of all time, and you as the best teacher in the world for dealing with it)!

  4. shantel Says:

    I have enjoyed all of our date nights with you guys,I always enjoy our conversations, and we are truly blessed to have met you and your family.(Texas Roadhouse was the bomb!)

  5. Kelly and Camille Says:

    I remember all the water fights you and Clint had--in and out of the house, the shower, everywhere! Do you still have those? Love ya Lots, Camille