Motivate ME!! Why do you exercise?

Can someone please help me? I don't want to have a spare tire around my waist. But I also LOVE to sleep. What is it that pulls you out of bed early in the morning to exercise? I know I do feel better after I exercise, but I can't seem to jump out of bed at 5:30 a.m. when the alarm goes off.
Should I post this picture on my mirror to daily remind me of the beautiful, strong woman I could become with a little work??? (Just Kidding) Although I could kick your butt!!

2 Response to "Motivate ME!! Why do you exercise?"

  1. Nicole Says:

    I don't know if I can help you with the early morning thing...I don't like to get up in the morning and work out either. I like to work out right after work because think of it as adding on to my work day. I get off at 3 but go and work out, so I know I can't do anything until 4 (or, at least that's the idea). For me it's like a mid day pick me up. I also like because I usually haven't eaten for a few hours--if I wait until after dinner then I always feel to sluggish to do anything.

  2. Andie Says:

    I exercise 'cause I don't want to weigh 212 pounds ever again. I know it's something I have to do every day, just like brushing my teeth.

    Also, you know I love to eat! Exercise is one way for me to have occasional (or more-than-occasional) pigouts and still keep my weight in check.

    As far as the morning thing goes, maybe this will help: I've seen several studies over the years showing that the majority of consistent exercisers are morning exercisers. I know, way easier said than done...

    That said, Ryan has taken over my early morning time spot, so if you ever want to go for a walk or a bike ride later in the evening give me a call!

    Also, yay for you for being motivated to WANT to exercise! Sometimes that's the hardest part. You are beautiful and we love you!