The Giver, Gathering Blue, Messenger


I have recently finished reading this series of 3 books by Lois Lowry. I had many recommendations to read this set and I am so glad I did. All 3 of these books are under 200 pages and are very easy to read and you don't want to put them down. I liked them so much that I purchased all 3 from ebay. I want my children to read them. I don't know if I could pick one as my favorite. If you have read this series, let me know which was your favorite and why.




4 Response to "The Giver, Gathering Blue, Messenger"

  1. Linda Says:

    Great! We are reading The Giver in bookclub this month! Can't wait to start it now.

  2. shantel Says:

    There soooo good huh. I'm glad you read them. I would have to say the Giver, but they all were really good! I'm reading the "Host" right now, and it is so good you'll have to give it a try!

  3. Kristen Says:

    I have read all three and I loved them all, also. I was in college when I read the Giver and I loved it! Kaydree was little and Karsyn when I read the other two back to back and I loved those also! Hard to pick! Your next book has to be the HOST! My mom has my copy but you can get it when she is done. She is just picking it up again to read after she took a break to read the Kite Runner!

  4. Kristen Says:

    Thanks for the walk..I needed that! You also helped me get over my 10,000 steps for the day!