Tag your IT.......

So thanks to Kristen you get to hear some of my random thoughts.

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!

1. I am so grateful for family and friends. I have the greatest kids on the earth. I love spending time with my family. I only wish some of my siblings were as happy as I am.

2. I hope one day to return to Italy. We found the best pizza place there. When I went to visit Clint we ate there 4 nights in a row.

3. How come 2 of my children are so stubborn and then the other 2 are so good? Maybe we all have a Laman and Lemuel in our families.

4. Which hair dye will actually last longer? I keep using Revlon but seems to fade withing a couple of weeks.

5. I am working on projects for my sisters for Christmas. It is hard to know if they will like what I make or if I should just buy a gift card.

6. I often wonder how many games of bubble shooter I can play before my boss catches me. I have been lucky so far. By the way bubble shooter is the best game ever!

Tag your are it: Lorinda, Shantel, Jodell, Jessica, Camille, Danielle, Andrea, Angie Delong, Audrey

Please play along, I get bored at work!!

1 Response to "Tag your IT......."

  1. Kristen Says:

    I find that Revlon does fade fast, however when you use a color safe shampoo it seems to last longer....You do have great kids! We miss Jackie and Bri...