Tagged Again.

First of all I have to apoligize to my cousin Jessica. This is the second time she has tagged me, I haven't been checking her blog like I should She has the cutest family. I miss spending time with her!
I was tagged again this time by Jessica, and this time what you do is go to your picture file and pick the 4th folder and the 4th picture in it and explain.
This picture was taken on Briana's graduation day. This is Briana with her younger sister Tayler. Taken June 2008.
I am tagging Kristen, Shantel, Andrea, Audrey, Jodell, Angie Delong, Lorinda, Danielle, Camille, and Linda Holt.

3 Response to "Tagged Again."

  1. Jess Says:

    O.K., you're forgiven. by the way, how is Briana liking college? About which hair dye will last longer, you should have your mom hook you up next time you are home, professional color definitely lasts longer......especially if you use shampoo for colored hair. They even have some shampoos that have a slight amount of color in them to keep your color looking newer for a longer amount of time. Just a thought.

  2. The Seaman Family Says:

    Will get right on that! Thanks..sorry about tonight. It ended up being so crazy that I can't wait for it to be over! Will fill you in later! Have a great day tomorrow.

  3. Audrey Says:

    Dude! I didn't read the last line or something because I didn't know my name was down there! I will do this tonight!