The Dentist...Oh No!!

Going to the dentist is not my favorite thing. The Welker family has not been for a couple of years. Last night we took the plunge and went. Mitch was the only one who passed with flying colors. Tayler has 4 cavities, I need 3 crowns and also have a new cavity. Yeah! (NOT) and Clint also needs a crown and they need to do a special deep cleaning on his teeth. Just when you think life couldn't get harder. You go to the dentist. We all need to follow the poster at the left and brush and floss more often!!


5 Response to "The Dentist...Oh No!!"

  1. Audrey Says:

    Ty had to get that deep cleaning last year! It was NOT fun!

  2. shantel Says:

    I'm sooo sorry!! We just had a visit to the dentist too. Emily made up for the rest of the families clean bill of health, with four cavities... my fault though to much pop and not enough flossing they were all in between her teeth which flossing would have prevented!

  3. Andie Says:

    I hate the dentist not for the usual reason people give that it hurts, but for the reason that is seems like every time we go we end up dropping a ton of money even though we supposedly have dental insurance!

    I heard once that cavities can be genetic. If you have weak enamel you tend to get them even with scrupulous brushing and flossing. So maybe Mitch just got some good genes!

  4. Kristen Says:

    Bummer.. I still have two cavities that I need filled sometime soon. I need to space them out...even with dental insurance it will cost us 300 dollars... eek.

  5. The Seaman Family Says:

    I know the feeling! I had like 5 cavities one of which was a crown and I have only had 3 of them done!! They are so expensive. I am supposed to get 2 done next week. So let's see how much that will cost me!!! What a bummer though, sorry.