Gratitude

This last week has been kind of a stressful one for Clint and I. No need for the details, because I know we all have struggles in our life. But I want to say how grateful I am for friends who care and loves us no matter what is going on in our lives. I am grateful for Audrey's example of posting weekly the things she is grateful for. I have many things to be grateful for: health, the gospel of Jesus Christ, family, friends, a home, a comfortable bed, warm showers, knowledge, opportunities to learn and grow, the sunshine and talents. I hope that no matter what is going on in my life I will recognize the blessings and where they come from.

5 Response to "Gratitude"

  1. Kristen Says:

    You are such a great example to me when it comes to so many things and especially for always finding the bright side of things. Thank you for always being such a positive friend. You are an amazing!

  2. Kristen Says:

    Oops.. .you are amazing...

  3. shantel Says:

    I'm sorry to hear that its been a rough week for you guys!! I hope things get better for you, I'll keep you in my prayers.

  4. Andie Says:

    Thanks for the reminder. I often forget to count my blessings when I'm having a hard time, but it's actually sometimes the thing that helps the most.

    I hope next week is a better one for you guys!

  5. The Seaman Family Says:

    I am so sorry that you are having one of those weeks. But thanks for being such a great friend and supporter. It's amazing to me how grateful I truly am for friends and for all that they do. So thank you. Thanks for reminding me to take a step back and for being grateful.